Greater Than Gatsby $10,000 Annual Scholarship
Established by Greater Than Gatsby as part of a new initiative to establish a channel of support for the next generation, the Greater Than Gatsby Annual Scholarship supports the future of visual art and content creators. One recipient will receive $10,000 USD annually to be used to help pay their tuition and academic expenses to an accredited non-profit college/university or vocational/technical school in the United States.
- You must be a recently accepted high-school student, undergraduate or graduate student from an accredited college/university in the United States.
- You must be majoring in any type of art, communications, english, film, fine arts, journalism, multimedia, photography and visual arts.
- You must be able to provide proof of your identity if you are chosen as the winner. Qualified ID is a student id or driver’s license.
To apply please complete the following:
- Submit 3 photos demonstrating your best photography. Photos should be no larger than 1,000px on the longest side and 72dpi.
- Write a short essay of at least 500 words describing your interest in photography and/or the relation of photography to your chosen career or passion.
- Include your Name, Address and Phone Number.
- Include the name of the school you are or will be attending along with the address and phone number to their financial aid office.
- Submit your entry with all files in a zip file to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject line:
Gatsby Scholarship Submission – Your Name
Winner Announcement and Award
- The deadline for submissions is March 1st of each year.
- The winner will be notified by email and announced on our website two months after the deadline on May 1st of each year.
- The scholarship will be paid in a co-payable check sent to the winner’s school.
Title: Greater Than Gatsby Annual Scholarship
Deadline: March 1st of each year.
Award Date: May 1st of each year.
Amount: $10,000 USD (Dollars)
Frequency: Once a year.
Eligibility Requirement #1: Recently accepted high-school student, undergraduate or graduate student from an accredited college/university in the United States.
Eligibility Requirement #2: Majoring in any type of art, communications, english, film, fine arts, journalism, multimedia, photography and visual arts.
Entry Requirements: 3 Photos & Essay.