Greater Than Gatsby $10,000 Annual Scholarship
Established by Greater Than Gatsby as part of a new initiative to establish a channel of support for the next generation, the Greater Than Gatsby Annual Scholarship supports the future of visual art and content creators. One recipient will receive $10,000 USD annually to be used to help pay their tuition and academic expenses to an accredited non-profit college/university or vocational/technical school in the United States.
- You must be a recently accepted high-school student, undergraduate or graduate student from an accredited college/university in the United States.
- You must be majoring in any type of art, communications, english, film, fine arts, journalism, multimedia, photography and visual arts.
- You must be able to provide proof of your identity if you are chosen as the winner. Qualified ID is a student id or driver’s license.
To apply please complete the following:
- Submit 3 photos demonstrating your best photography. Photos should be no larger than 1,000px on the longest side and 72dpi.
- Write a short essay of at least 500 words describing your interest in photography and/or the relation of photography to your chosen career or passion.
- Include your Name, Address and Phone Number.
- Include the name of the school you are or will be attending along with the address and phone number to their financial aid office.
- Submit your entry with all files in a zip file to email@example.com with the following subject line:
Gatsby Scholarship Submission – Your Name
Winner Announcement and Award
- The deadline for submissions is March 1st of each year.
- The winner will be notified by email and announced on our website two months after the deadline on May 1st of each year.
- The scholarship will be paid in a co-payable check sent to the winner’s school.
Title: Greater Than Gatsby Annual Scholarship
Deadline: March 1st of each year.
Award Date: May 1st of each year.
Amount: $10,000 USD (Dollars)
Frequency: Once a year.
Eligibility Requirement #1: Recently accepted high-school student, undergraduate or graduate student from an accredited college/university in the United States.
Eligibility Requirement #2: Majoring in any type of art, communications, english, film, fine arts, journalism, multimedia, photography and visual arts.
Entry Requirements: 3 Photos & Essay.
About Greater Than Gatsby
Greater Than Gatsby is an industry leader in Premium Photoshop Actions and Lightroom Presets. Since 2012, Greater Than Gatsby Photoshop Actions and Lightroom Presets have been downloaded by over 250,000 amateur and professional photographers across the globe.
Additional Photographer Scholarships
The Photographer.org Academic Scholarships are annual $1,000 scholarships to be used to help pay tuition and academic expenses to an accredited non-profit college/university or vocational/technical school in the United States. Click Here to Learn More.