No products in the cart.
Layer masks are one of the most important components for creating unique effects using Photoshop actions. Photoshop’s default settings are already setup properly for Greater Than Gatsby actions; however, if your layer masks are not setup properly, then changes to your image might not be visible to you, or you may see some of the following errors:
- Clipping mask not available, or
- Invert not available
To correct your layer masks settings, follow these steps:
- Go to the Adjustments palette
- If the Adjustments palette is not visible, go to “Window”, then click “Adjustments” in the dropdown.
- In the top right corner of the Adjustments palette, click on the small box containing an upside down triangle and 4 horizontal lines.
- Verify that “Add Mask by Default” is Checked.
- Verify that “Clip to Layer” is Unchecked.